Honoring brand’s basketball heritage and the Californian city, Converse recently released a brand new collection called L.A. Pack, which comprises t-shirts, shorts, track pants, jackets, jerseys, hoodies, and footwear pieces such as the One Star CC, Fastbreak, and Chuck 70. The collection was created in collaboration with four brands – ROKIT, Babylon, RSVP Gallery, & CLOT – all focused on a specific contrasting color on their respective apparel offerings. Priced between $45 and $150, these chic-meets-urban pieces can be ordered online on the official Converse website. Check out the images below and tell us your favorite pieces!
- 9 Full-Finger Workout Gloves: Maximize Your Grip And Protection
- New Shoe and Apparel Collection By Fila And Kinfolk
- Stunning Timberland FlyRoam Go Collection For Spring 2018
- These Are The New HOVR Sonic Connected Running Shoes by Under Armour
- Nike Air Max Vision SE Mens Trainers
- The Torrey Coaches Jacket By Vans
- Check Out These New ZNE Apparel Pieces by Adidas Athletics
- Canada Goose Expedition Parka for Men And Women
- Timberland Men’s USA-Made 8-Inch Icon Boot Oxblood
- Awesome Sportswear Wings Windbreaker Men’s Jacket by Jordan
Subscribe for access to exclusive content.
Sportlaunches.com is supported by our readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Keep reading...